Its been don't know how many donkey, monkey years I haven't been blogging. Time really flies, doesn't they? I'm already twenty two. A new start, a new beginning. A whole brand new start for life. I'll get up from where I've fallen. Love life screws, studies flunks, life is really atrocious at this moment of time. The happiest days were gone, really gone. Now- stress, worries. Honestly, things weren't the same as before. Being fully independent really need courage. Being courageous isn't easy at all. Damn. How I wish things can go back in the past. Literally, yes, the past please! This year, I've lost my best friend. I finally understand the meaning of "what is yours, will be yours." I have no intend to explain all those. Yeah, time heals. I believe. Alright, I'm leaving for China in few days time. A GREAT ESCAPE, I mean GETAWAY. I'm kinda excited in someway. Pray for my flight! (: